About Googlies Jazz Club
10 months ago admin 0
Googlies Jazz Club, London, formed 2002
- Live Jazz every Thursday in North London featuring the UK’s finest jazz musicians.
- Just five minutes from Junction 24 of the M25 (Potters Bar) in the comfortable well-appointed pavilion of Botany Bay Cricket Club, East Lodge Lane, Enfield EN2 8AS
- A very reasonably priced bar and ample parking
- Superb House Band with a different guest artist each week. See our full guest list here.
- Doors Open 7.30pm Live Performance from 8.00pm
- Monthly Sunday Big Band sessions October/April
- Entrance: Members £8.00 Non-members: £11.00
- Membership £15.00 per year
- Optional, two-course supper is available for just £12.00. Please book in advance, essential if supper is required and we can meet most dietary requests if advised when booking
- Reservations Tel: 020 -8350 3541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-members are welcome: our audience travels from London, Middlesex, Herts and Essex
- Please note: We do not have facilities to accept payment by credit or debit card for entrance or meals but we do at the bar.