About Googlies Jazz Club
4 years ago admin 0
Googlies Jazz Club, London, formed 2002
- One of the most popular jazz clubs in North London.
- Live Jazz every Thursday in North London featuring the UK’s finest jazz musicians, see our ‘What’s On’ Page.
- Just five minutes from Junction 24 of the M25 (Potters Bar) in the comfortable well-appointed pavilion of Botany Bay Cricket Club, East Lodge Lane, Enfield EN2 8AS.
- A very reasonably priced bar and ample parking.
- Doors Open 7.30pm Live Performance from 8.00pm.
- Monthly Sunday Big Band sessions October/April.
- Entrance: Members £8.00 Non-members: £11.00.
- Membership £15.00 per year.
- Optional, two-course supper is available for just £12.00. Please book in advance, essential if supper is required and we can meet most dietary requests if advised when booking.
- Reservations Tel: 020 -8350 3541 or email email@example.com.
- Non-members are welcome: our audience travels from London, Middlesex, Herts and Essex.
- Please note: We do not have facilities to accept payment by credit or debit card for entrance or meals but we do at the bar.